Held in the one family since 1974 when there was only a few high-rises in Surfers Paradise is this classical two level four bedroom, two bathroom townhouse.
Full of character and style featuring an over-sized living and dining area which leads through to the large kitchen area. High ceiling with feature timber beams.
Upstairs the property features three well sized bedrooms and a study or fourth bedroom. The master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite.
Two of the upstairs rooms have river glimpses and skyline views.
- Under instructions from the family to sell at or before auction
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 level
- Oversized living and dining areas
- Downstairs Powder room, laundry and study nook
- Bay view windows, classical timber staircase, security safe
- Large private grassed garden area
- A renovators dream with so much potential
- Amazing location, walk to river, beach, shops and the light rail
Contact the exclusive agent to arrange your private inspection.
Property to be auctioned on site Saturday 17th June at 10am.
STATEMENT TO CONSUMER
Pursuant to section 214(5)(b) or 216(5)(b) of the Property Occupations Act 2014 Act
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes