Rare and unique opportunity to secure this landmark and iconic Paradise Waters North-East facing Point Position, arguably one of the very finest positions on the Gold Coast.
When it’s all about position and location this property is for you, immaculately presented to the highest standards this craftsman built residence sits on a large approx 1,105m2 block with approx 50 meters of prime Point Position wide protected water frontage with spectacular city skyline backdrop.
Ideal for year around entertaining with water views from all rooms, spacious open plan design with casual and formal living and dining spaces, modern kitchen with granite bench tops, quality appliances, plenty of storage, media room with custom cabinetry, large wrap around terraces offering a luxury and private tropical resort style feel with sparkling fully tiled pool, lush manicured gardens and grassed areas, sandy beach, boat ramp and shed, along with jetty and pontoon which could easily accommodate a 100ft vessel.
This quality family home is sure to tick all the boxes for the most discerning buyer, offering space, style, quality and breathtaking views on a rare and tightly held North-East allotment with future potentials. Inspections by private appointment.
- Quality re-furbished Commodore Drive Point Position
- North-East aspect, incredible wide water and skyline views
- Spacious two level family residence, well built to high standards
- Vast open plan formal and casual living spaces, media room
- Superb indoor/outdoor living, wide protected wrap around terraces
- 5 bedroom suites including downstairs bedroom, executive office
- Master suite with boutique inspired walk-in-robe, ensuite, balcony
- Secure car parking, fully fenced block, full security, air-conditioning
- Sandy beach, boat ramp and shed, jetty, pontoon, ideal for large vessel
- One of the Gold Coast’s most sought after and tightly held locations
For further information please contact Russell Rollington on 0412 898 129 or Bob Rollington on 0411 427 311, Surfers Paradise First National.