Fully renovated with no expense spared, this luxury high quality house proportioned property offers an enviable lifestyle opportunity in a secure, quiet and peaceful location only a short stroll to Capri on Via Roma shops, cafes and restaurants.
Set over a total of 345m2 secure parcel of land offering a 214m2 Villa, this north facing turn-key product offers the wow factor as soon as you enter through the security intercom gate, lush manicured low maintenance private gardens surround the entire property, ideal for a dog or animal lover with plenty of yard space, double lock up garage, undercover entrance walkway and feature timber entrance front door.
Upon entry be greeted by white walls and grand entry with high ceilings and voids that make a statement, large open plan living and dining area flow effortlessly, chef designed large kitchen with full island breakfast bar, plenty of bench space and cupboards, including Built-in Pantry brand new Smeg European appliances. The indoor/outdoor flow is seamless with large undercover entertaining timber deck, some city skyline views, preferred North aspect with plenty of sun and natural light as well as lush, manicured gardens and private leafy outlook.
All 3 bedrooms are generous size with built-in wardrobes, 100% natural New Zealand wool carpets, brand new ducted air-conditioning throughout the entire Villa, master suite offers a luxurious ensuite with fluted glass feature panels, custom joinery walk in robe and northern aspect.
All the hard work has been done in this ‘as new’ move in ready product in this enviable and central location. Sure to impress, be quick to inspect today before it is sold!
- Large 214m2 villa / town house styled 345m2 property
- Fully renovated with absolutely no expense spared
- Large open plan living and dining area with high ceilings
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins, 2.5 bathrooms plus separate laundry
- Large Vented Sky lights, modern and clean lines throughout, full security
- Alfresco indoor/outdoor living areas, state of the art kitchen
- Timber entertaining deck, fully undercover, low maintenance gardens
- Double lock up garage plus storage, private intercom gate, alarm
- Ducted air-conditioning, 100% New Zealand wool carpets, high quality fittings
- Nearby to Capri on Via Roma and the famous Northcliffe Surf Club
- Swimming pools, very low body corporate
- Body Corporate $79 per week approx
- Water rates $585.77 per quarter approx
- Council Rates $1,924.82 per half year approx
For further information and to inspect contact the exclusive agents:
0412 898 129
0411 427 311
Surfers Paradise First National.
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: 2
- Status: For Sale
- City: Isle Of Capri
- Postcode: 4217
- Open for Inspection By Appointment